[macvoiceover] Re: The new pages

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 16:23:17 -0700

Speaking of Pages, it has been reported by a coule folks on another
list that vo is incorrectly reporting the position of the insertion
pointer, and that the paragraph style selector buttons are not easily
accessible. They can be accessed, but it is a few steps. I would think
that improper reporting of the pointer location would be a real big
problem. Have you pages folks noticed that as well?

Mary