[macvoiceover] Re: Text to Audio program

  • From: Travis Siegel <windowbridge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 23:56:48 -0600

kafkas daytime had this program. I'll be happy to clone it and make a softcon version if folks think it'll make it easier to find. (already done actually, but I use it for my own use) I think the url is kafkasdaytime.com, but there's a dash in it somewhere if I remember correctly, not sure where, perhaps someone else has it lying around.

On Feb 24, 2008, at 10:15 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

c-speech.