[macvoiceover] Re: Ready to take the plunge, but...

  • From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:37:18 -0600

Hey everyone! I just want to thank each and every one of you for your honest and thoughtful answers to my questions about learning the Mac and VO keystrokes! You guys are great! I hope to get to my Mac store on Wednesday... and you'll probably wish I hadn't, because I'll be flooding the list with questions I'm sure! <grin>

What a wonderful list!

Russell