[macvoiceover] Re: Problems with jumping

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 19:16:43 -0400

look in help or in the manual that came with your system. it is not specifically a vo thing, but because some issues are related by sensativity to the environment such as how small the screen is, changing the resolution can provide relief.

On Aug 14, 2009, at 6:13 PM, Brett Campbell wrote:

Will someone please explain the resolution thing? I thought this was only a Windows screen reader thing, and I can't find anything about it in Apple's documentation.

Brett

On Aug 14, 2009, at 3:57 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

No, this has nothing to do with the Apple menu; this is jumping in apps. The resolution is a possibility. But, David, please be specific; how does Carla turn off her trackpad functionality?

Thanks for the ideas; we'll check them out.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,