[macvoiceover] Re: Problems with jumping

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 23:47:10 -0400

Hello Carla and all:

First, have you attempted to turn vo off and then on again to see if there is any improvement?

Second, have you restarted to see if that improves things any?

Third, have you updated all of the apple dates?

And finally, have you run permissions recently?

I hope that the answer to at least one of these is no in order that you have something to try that might solve the problem.

Hopefully this information will prove useful to you. Please let us know.
On Aug 13, 2009, at 11:41 PM, Carla Roller wrote:

When I am working for example in ITunes, and I am trying to VoKeys left arrow past the sources table to write a song title in the search field my computer keeps jumping to say the "iTunes store html"I have to keep going back to the search field and hope I can finish typing in my title. it usually takes several times to get something written. This is extremely annoying. I am also having problems with Safari, textedit ect. I am even having problems when I try to read messages in mail. While interacting with the message, I jump to terminal or apple. I am not sure if this is a Vo problem or my computer. I have checked all my settings in the Voiceover Utility and they are fine. Also, my cursor tracking is on. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem? TIA
-- Carla

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD.

-- Carla

Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Love

Me