[macvoiceover] Re: Problems with jumping

It seems like some people are able to solve their problems by changing their screen resolution. If they do that I'm guessing it's because it works, but I never had to do it myself so...

On Aug 14, 2009, at 6:13 PM, Brett Campbell wrote:

Will someone please explain the resolution thing? I thought this was only a Windows screen reader thing, and I can't find anything about it in Apple's documentation.

Brett

On Aug 14, 2009, at 3:57 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

No, this has nothing to do with the Apple menu; this is jumping in apps. The resolution is a possibility. But, David, please be specific; how does Carla turn off her trackpad functionality?

Thanks for the ideas; we'll check them out.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,