[macvoiceover] Re: New Macbook and snow leopard.

  • From: "ashley" <ash.cox@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:38:06 +0100

Hi,
Yes, with an upgrade disk you can do a clean install fo the operating system. Just go o disk utility, in tht utilityies menu on the menubar when the installer has loaded. then erase your hard drive, and continue with the installation as normal.

Personal website:
www.ashleycox.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jessica" <jessicatyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>