[macvoiceover] New Macbook and snow leopard.

Greetings everyone. It's been a while. I've been back and forth from windows to the mac now for around three years. I've been using the mac exclusively now for a few months. There are still quite a few things I haven't figured out. Most of which just takes time and rereading documents over and over as I pick up a bit or two at a time and apply it.

Now I have upgraded to snow leopard and have a new Macbook pro. When I first installed VO came out speaking 90 miles an hour. I did not do a clean install as I only have an upgrade disk. My husband did the install while I was at work and he said there was no way to do it without it saving my current settings. I'm not sure this is correct but for now it's what I have. The only thing I find completely vexing is arrowing through menus. It seems that about half way down I am getting stuck. For example, VO keys m and arrowing down gets me completely stuck on the dock. Any thoughts. Sorry for the rambling, I guess it's my attempt at paving the way for a million more questions. Smiles.

Cheers,
Jess