[macvoiceover] Re: Mac-cessibility Round Table Podcast #001 now available

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:21:31 -0700

Hi,

All you need to do is go to the iTunes Store, and in the search field, type the name of the podcast you are looking for, or key words for the type of podcast you are interested in. For example, typing "Star Trek Podcast" might get you various podcasts about Star Trek.

Josh de Lioncourt
Mac-cessibility: http://www.Lioncourt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt

"Beauty was a savage garden, so why should it wound him that the most despairing music is full of beauty?"
        The Vampire Lestat--Anne Rice

On Apr 9, 2009, at 10:28 PM, John Gunn wrote:

Josh:

I havent had a chance to write but how does one search for podcasts in the podcast directory?

I am sure I am having a brain melt but not sow sure how to do this so anny pointers would be great.

Take care,

John

On Apr 1, 2009, at 7:26 PM, Josh de Lioncourt wrote:

The Mac-cessibility Podcast has been reborn as a round table-style discussion show covering all things Apple accessibility. This month our panelists are Holly Anderson, Darcy Bernard, Josh de lioncourt, Cara Quinn, and Steve Sawczyn, and covers a wide variety of recent Mac-cessibility news topics, software recommendations, and much more.

For more details or to download the show, you can look up Mac- cessibility in the iTunes podcast directory, or read the show notes at:

http://www.lioncourt.com/2009/04/01/the-mac-cessibility-round-table-podcast-1-reboot/