[macvoiceover] Mac-cessibility Round Table Podcast #001 now available

  • From: Josh de Lioncourt <overlord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, macvisionaries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:26:17 -0700

The Mac-cessibility Podcast has been reborn as a round table-style discussion show covering all things Apple accessibility. This month our panelists are Holly Anderson, Darcy Bernard, Josh de lioncourt, Cara Quinn, and Steve Sawczyn, and covers a wide variety of recent Mac- cessibility news topics, software recommendations, and much more.

For more details or to download the show, you can look up Mac- cessibility in the iTunes podcast directory, or read the show notes at:

http://www.lioncourt.com/2009/04/01/the-mac-cessibility-round-table-podcast-1-reboot/

Josh de Lioncourt
Mac-cessibility: http://www.Lioncourt.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lioncourt

"Beauty was a savage garden, so why should it wound him that the most despairing music is full of beauty?"
        The Vampire Lestat--Anne Rice