[macvoiceover] Re: Mac-cessibility Round Table Podcast #001 now available

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 12:01:36 -0500

Hi, Mike. I, too, believe that they are using Skype. I have participated in their fabulous round tables before, and that is what we used. Audio Hijack Pro seems to be the sound recorder of choice for many of the folks on this list. I also believe that some are attempting to use WireTap Anywhere or WireTap Studio. I can't comment on those, but I can comment on the accessibility of Audio Hijack Pro. i did a podcast on it at http://feeds.feedburner.com/BWBP so check that out for your listening pleasure.

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email & MSN:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728
Twitter:  jack728

On Apr 7, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Michael Babcock wrote:

hi mike;
i'm going to jump out here and suggest that josh and them used Audio Hijack pro for recording of skype calls
with best regards
michael
On Apr 7, 2009, at 8:52 AM, Michael Busboom wrote:

Hello Josh,

Thank you very much for the nice roundtable discussion. Now that I have my
own Mac Book, the listen was all the more enjoyable.

I have a question about the way you recorded the discussion. Am I right in assuming that all of you were on Skype to record the show? If so, what
program was used to record the show.  Secondly, although I am very
proficient at setting up audio conferences under Windows, I still haven't figured out how to answer and join calls in the Mac version of Skype. That, actually, might be an idea for a roundtable discussion topic? Anyway, my congratulations to all of you who helped to make the podcast very nice.

Mike