[macvoiceover] Re: Mac-cessibility Round Table Podcast #001 now available

  • From: "Michael Busboom" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:52:08 +0200

Hello Josh,

Thank you very much for the nice roundtable discussion.  Now that I have my
own Mac Book, the listen was all the more enjoyable.

I have a question about the way you recorded the discussion.  Am I right in
assuming that all of you were on Skype to record the show?  If so, what
program was used to record the show.  Secondly, although I am very
proficient at setting up audio conferences under Windows, I still haven't
figured out how to answer and join calls in the Mac version of Skype.  That,
actually, might be an idea for a roundtable discussion topic?  Anyway, my
congratulations to all of you who helped to make the podcast very nice.

Mike