[macvoiceover] Re: Mac question

  • From: Ben King <benmartinking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 09:52:25 -0700

Dear Lena,
I have been using a Mac for two years and love it!  I switched from Jaws and
find the Apple Macintosh Platform quite a bit easier to learn.  When you get a
Mac you buy not only the computer but the screenreader as well.  The Voiceover
screenreader is free.  I have such a great experience with the Mac and their
tech support that I am really hoping to get a job with Apple!  Have a wonderful
day.  If you want to contact me by email you can.  My email is
benmartinking@xxxxxxxxx
Blessings,
Ben King