[macvoiceover] Re: Mac has lost all sounds

  • From: "MJ" <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:56:19 +0100

I'm uncertain. I seem to remember something about macbook g4, does that help? I
think it's the last model, as I seem to remember an apple tech telling me the
newer model than I had wasn't as good as mine for tactibility. like I said, got
it, last October, so maybe it was one of the last batch? sorry I can't be more
helpful. :(