[macvoiceover] Re: Mac has lost all sounds

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 23:13:57 -0400

Hello MJ and all:

Have you checked the sound effects tab in sounds which can be found in System preferences?

Is the slider all the way up to 100%? What is the device in the pop up menus set to?

On Aug 23, 2009, at 9:51 PM, MJ wrote:

yeah, several times. and also did a pram reset. I really have done everything I could possibly think of. it's baffled me. like some sounds work, like the email alerts but none of the others. like syrinx alert sounds, voice over, and the skype call got muted. I really am stumped.