[macvoiceover] Re: Itunes

  • From: Ricardo Walker <rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:52:40 -0400

Hi,

When in iTunes, press command O to open the file browser.  Press shift command
C to show a list of hard disks and external drives in the browser.  Arrow down
to your USB drive and look in side for the songs you want to add to iTunes.
When you've found the folder or files you want, just press enter on them.
Here's a pretty quick way to import songs.  Find the song you want in iTunes.
Now press command shift R to show its location.  You will be put in the finder
with voiceover on the song.  Just press command c to copy, then find the drive
or folder you want to put the song and press command V to paste.  If you need
anymore help, just ask.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker296@xxxxxxxxx