[macvoiceover] Re: Formatting documents?

  • From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:43:37 -0400 (EDT)

Well, try this url, it's a google cached version so you can read the
current page if you like when you get there.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:YvBL7LULsNg

J:emacs-fu.blogspot.com/2009/05/writing-and-blogging-with-org-mo
          de.html+org-mode+OR+orgmode+blog&hl=en&gl=us&strip=1

On
Sun, 10
Apr 2011, Russell