[macvoiceover] Re: Face Book

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 16:28:51 -0500

really, don't waste your energy on this. The rong here was in slamming you on the list and that is pure and simple rudeness.

On Nov 2, 2009, at 4:24 PM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

While I find public attacks to be incredibly juvenile, I must admit that I probably deserved it for not trying to find the answers myself. Of course, some people do not know what it feels like when asked for 5000 words of near publication quality content and given about 15 hours to get it done.

The attack also said that I had been VP at FS and that I had a CS degree - neither of these have anything to do with writing a white paper on social networking. My CS degree came in 1982 and the Internet was still called ARPA Net back then. Using google has virtually nothing to do with CS anyway as there aren't algorithms to optimize or data structures to handle complex information but some people get PMS now and then and just can't help sniping.

As I started, though, I probably deserved it today but I'm so jittery from a few pots of coffee in the belly that I can't say that my judgement isn't impaired.

Keep on keeping on,
cdh
On Nov 2, 2009, at 3:35 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

if I were you I'd be embarrased to be attacking someone in public.

On Nov 2, 2009, at 3:32 PM, Bryan Smart wrote:

LOL, Chris. Weren't you VP of software engineering at Freedom Scientific? Don't you have a Computer Science degree?

I know that it is quite a time saver to cross-post to unrelated lists with completely off-topic questions and wait for people to figure stuff out for you, but, if I were you, I'd be embarrassed at demonstrating my lack of basic technical capabilities and personal motivation in a public forum.

I just Googled the first keywords that came to mind, and the very first search result was a complete FaceBook getting started guide with step-by-step directions for setting up your personal information in your profile, so I doubt you even tried to do a search of your own. Hint, the keywords I used are somewhere in that last sentence.

You're one lazy guy. Hahahaha. I can't even find the words to describe my amusement with you right now. Tooooo funny!

Bryan