[macvoiceover] Re: Face Book

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:20:41 -0500

I don't know how this thread ended, but I know that this habit some people have of attacking others is not good for the archives. so here it goes... For the archives only, and of course for Chris if it can still help him, you can update your profile through the facebook mobile site by going to profile and then to info. Clicking on the labels such as "phone number" or "sex" will let you edit information.

On Nov 2, 2009, at 2:37 PM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

Sorry for the cross post but I'm jamming on a white paper regarding screen reader support in social network sites. I've enjoyed looking up old high school buddies and am glad to see how few are in jail.

I've tried Face book in its regular site in Safari, using its mobile site in Safari, using the mobile site on my iPhone and using the iPhone app to access it. It seems mostly accessible but, for the life of me, I cannot find out where I can add personal information like location city and other profile information. Under "profile" I find nothing that sounds like it belongs under that title but their definition and mine may vary.

Please help.

cdh