[macvoiceover] Re: Easy way to read email

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <rhymingmom1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 08:36:20 -0400

Hi, Chris and everybody,
Only problem with this is when the subject of the messages changes but nobody bothers to change the subject line. Info you want may be hidden in there somewhere. So, c'mon, y'all, change the subject lines to meet the content, and then perhaps this could work! Marcy
On Aug 7, 2009, at 7:33 AM, Chris Hofstader wrote:

I also find that keeping mail items in threads with threads closed lets me move quickly through the message list and, with a single delete, kill a pile of messages I don't want to read.
On Aug 6, 2009, at 10:11 PM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

Also, in that list of messages, move with vokeys-right-arrow to the column you want to hear and then as you arrow down that column will be read instead of everything.

--
Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,

Wordy Mom