[macvoiceover] Re: Accessible Twitter client?

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 09:21:13 -0600

Hi Ricardo,

I installed YoruFukurou, and, it's truly wonderful!  It's much smoother than
Syrinx when arrowing through the list of Tweets, and, I like the single key
shortcuts, i.e. pressing the letter "l" to follow a link in a tweet.  In
Syrinx, whenever I would press the keystroke to follow a link, Safari would
always open in the background, and I'd have to command tab to get to it.  With
YoruFukurou, Safari opens with focus and I can simply navigate to the section I
wish to read.

The only downside to the app is how to tell people which Twitter client I'm
using without getting slapped or punched!! LOL

Thanks Ricardo.

Russell