[macvoiceover] Re: Accessible Twitter client?

  • From: dyer matthew <matthew.dyer83@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 12:07:30 -0400

Hi,

Try night aow. I am using it and it works well. It is in the app store. HTH.

Mathew

On 06/23/2013 06:36 PM, Russell Solowoniuk wrote:
Hi all,

I just completed a clean install of Mountain Lion last week.  It's running very
smoothly, right now, at least!  I am re-installing apps as I need them, and, am
wondering what folks are using for a Twitter client?  I was using Syrinx,, but
would like to try a different app, hopefully one that works well with VO.

Thanks,

Russell>