[macvoiceover] Re: pages for Iphone

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <rsolowoniuk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 09:37:52 -0600

Hi Don,

I had trouble finding the Pages podcasts too!  After much searching I did
manage to stumble across them.  Just a word of warning… if you are at all
familiar with Pages on the iPhone, this podcast may not be for you.  The
podcaster does admit upfront that she will be learning along with listeners as
she goes along.  Anyway, having said that, I did learn a couple of things I
didn't know.  Here is a link to the page with the 3 podcasts.  You can find
them by either pressing VO Command H until you get to the Pages Podcasts, or,
pressing VO F and then type Pages as your search term, and then pressing VO G
to find the other two podcasts, as they are not listed together in the list of
podcasts.

http://www.applevis.com/podcasts/tags/ios-apps?page=4

HTH

Russell