[mac4theblind] Re: thunderbolt?

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 18:52:05 -0400

I found the link to be extremely helpful

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time

On Oct 26, 2012, at 3:55 PM, Kliphton <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The reason I asked, is because the info I found on apple wasn't that helpful,
but google was.  It was early, so just asked instead.

Kliphton-SR
(twitter&Skype) kliphton72
)(iMessage, FaceTime&Email) kliphton@xxxxxxxxx
(life journal) kliphton.wordpress.com
http://facebook.com/kliphandsharrie
Sent from Minister Miller's iPhone5

On Oct 26, 2012, at 8:43 AM, David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Cliff,

I'll walk through google for you one more time or maybe I'll just beebop over
to apple.
http://www.apple.com/thunderbolt/
On Oct 26, 2012, at 9:11 AM, Kliphton <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So what is thunderbolt, and what's so special about it?

Kliphton SR.
K&S Vending
(Office/Fax) 218-451-9881
(TXT) 218-332-7542