[mac4theblind] Re: thunderbolt

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:45:55 -0400

   I think there are only a few devices that use Thunderbolt at the moment.  To
my knowledge, only about four or five.  However, there will be some external
drives and other devices coming in 2012 from what I've read.  Other PC makers
are including Thunderbolt as a standard, so you'll see supported devices coming
in bunches.