[mac4theblind] Re: how do I assign function keys 1 through 4

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 18:16:16 -0400

who sold this thing to you?

On Apr 5, 2013, at 3:49 PM, John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I don't know for sure, but with a wireless keyboard, these functions might
be already programmed.  You can look at keyboard preferences under the shortcut
tab, but I don't know if they will change the functionality of that kind of
keyboard.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION