[mac4theblind] Re: how do I assign function keys 1 through 4

  • From: "Kliphton" <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 08:26:18 -0500

The Logitech keyboard has its own app for this, it is called "LPM, stand for
Logitech preferences manager"  You can get it directly from Logitech.com

Kliphton Senior
(iMessage&Email) kliphton@xxxxxxxxxx
(Twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com