[mac4theblind] Re: how do I assign function keys 1 through 4

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 14:13:47 -0400

cool thang!

On Apr 6, 2013, at 1:52 PM, Leslie Stephens <leslie956@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Break out the band!  The app was easy to get , use and it changed the function
keys  so that I only need the FN key for the specialized stuff like volume and
media controls.

Many thanks to all who have contributed to this success.  You guys are the best!

I will be contacting the Apple Care folks and Best Buy reps about this
requirement for the Logitech keyboard.