[mac4theblind] Re: external hard drive conversion

  • From: Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 08:16:05 -0600

Is the drive showing up in disk utility? If so, go into disk utility and select
it and find out what kind of partition it has. You may have to select the
"partition tab to show this. But don't do any repartitioning if there is stuff
on the drive you need to keep because repartitioning will erase everything. I
think what David means by "what is the history" is "what kind of computer was
it being used on before" and "what does it now have on it?"

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart