[mac4theblind] Re: Reading a braille file/book on the Mac

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 23:14:34 -0500

what if you turn on contracted braille and turn off 8 dot braille? it sounds
like someone doesn't know how to transcribe.
.

On Jan 10, 2013, at 10:54 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Turning eight-dot braille off is not an option. This is a .abt file, I think
because at the end it has all the printing format. At any rate, if i turn off
eight-dot braille it reverts to not being translated into braille; it looks
like what you hear when you try to read the file in text edit.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart