[mac4theblind] Re: Question about macbook air

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:14:41 -0700

True, how ever I prefer explanations in very gory detail because it really
helps to know the why of why I'm doing something Anyway hope that helps. Also
check out my friend at gwennacast.com <http://gwennacast.com/> I think she has
some stuff up there. If not I'm sure she will get the stuff up there from a
few years ago. She did a wonderful job on the mac and all it can do.

Take care and be blessed.

On Jun 18, 2015, at 9:53 AM, Khanh P. Hoang <korema@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

But they are precise and to the point and clean, which is appreciated with no
ums and background noises, or very minimal.

Khanh

On Jun 17, 2015, at 10:17 PM, Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I like dave's podcasts as well, but he goes way way way too fast for me some
times, and I'm not a beginner. Just my opinion.

Take care.
On Jun 17, 2015, at 5:49 PM, Khanh P. Hoang <korema@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do a search for David Woodbridge's prodcasts on the Mac. They are concise
and to the point. They are, in my opinion, some of the best out there.
Also, check out John Panarise's website for wonderful resources.
www.bmacfortheblind.com

Khanh

On Jun 17, 2015, at 5:18 PM, wui chin Leong <adrianleong11@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

another great sight where you can learn to use the mac book air is
applevis.com************