[mac4theblind] Re: Question about macbook air

  • From: Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 09:29:14 -0700

to shut down your computer hit control cmd option eject. I hit it at least
twice because sometimes at least for me it does not take. the eject button is
the button on the right right hand upper corner to the right of the f12 button.
This is also your power button as well. I love my air and take it with me to do
my studio work on it.

On Jun 18, 2015, at 6:51 AM, george b <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When on your desktop or anywhere when the device is running after voice over
is running just hold down the left control key + left option key and hit the
letter h and you get a voice over help menu pop up and arrow down the
choices to which one you want.

Also if they did not change anything when the set up your m b a the tutorial
should be the welcome screen after voice over starts if they set it up to
start at log in.

Also if voice over does not run when you start the m b a, command f5 turns
voice over on and off