[mac4theblind] Question about macbook air

  • From: <gracewellness@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 15:05:54 -0400

Hello,

Finally today I was able to buy my first Apple computer. This is a mac book air. The store will activate voice over, do the configuration and set up the email, and tomorrow I will pick it up.
Please, my questions are:
Where can I find a list of voice over commands?
What is the best way to learn how to use the mac book?
Thank you,
Rena