[mac4theblind] Re: Customize your Mac's battery warnings with Low Battery Saver

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:56:37 -0700

lol. I'll be sure to do my podcasts if I upgrade and yes you can listen out for
my cracked voice. lol! but rest assured Ill probably be calling the podcast the
good, the bad, and the ugly as I do on must updates. lol!

I might also restore from scratch if lion disk maker updates to do ml as well.
which I really hope they do. I might contact the devs and ask nicely if they
might consider it.  lol! Maybe cool, lion and ml just in case the user has both
dmgs at their disposal.

Take care all.