[mac4theblind] Re: Customize your Mac's battery warnings with Low Battery Saver

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 19:45:08 +0100

Hey Sarah, if you upgrade to ML, then I will be indeed listening out for your
voice!
Only reason why I wouldn't upgrade is because it seems to me that it taking
ideas from the IOS devices and taking them to the Mac. By all means, that's
great but I don't own a device thus I'm not that excited about it yet. I'm sure
though like all OS's there will be a tempting feature or two where I reconsider
my words. LOL
Daniel