[mac4theblind] Re: Customize your Mac's battery warnings with Low Battery Saver

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:39:51 -0400

The only objection that I have to this  is the fact the web site states the
only way to access it is from the jpreferences in the menu/status bar.  Being
as Voiceover users, we don't really have very good access to this, and won't
until supposedly from what I've been told, Mountain Lion, dono how true that
really is... it could be an issue, as how do we get there to
configure/reconfigure the thing?

Other than that, it doesn't sound that bad though.

Chris.