[mac4theblind] Re: Apple announces Retina iPad model with 128 GB of storage, $799 and $999 price tag

  • From: Scott Granados <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 19:52:45 -0500

Actually, that's what I did mean but George brings up a point.

I have used gadgets to get numbers in the past.:)  The iPad, especially when it
was new was very good for this, it was quite an ice breaker.  I haven't tried
it out here but I haven't had to take public transit for more than a year now.
Next time I go out to lunch I"ll have to bring it along with and see if it
works.

:)
Scott