[mac4theblind] Re: Apple announces Retina iPad model with 128 GB of storage, $799 and $999 price tag

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:35:21 -0500

I'm gonna tell your wife.

On Jan 30, 2013, at 7:02 AM, Edward Redfern <edwardredfern@xxxxxxx> wrote:

kerri, you can pick me up any time lol. I'm not as light as an iPad but I have
my own shed lol suppose that has to count for something. besides being a
committed apple only user lol.

lew

Edward Redfern
Vintage Mower Restorer.
E-Mail: Edwardredfern@xxxxxxx
Twitter: redfernmowers
Website: http://redfernvintagemowers.wordpress.com
Breathing life back in to old equipment, one day at a time.

Want to recycle your old lawnmower and make a difference? Get in touch for more
information.