[mac4theblind] Am I to stay away from Safari 6.1 for Mountain Lion?

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 20:14:20 +0000

Hi all, just wondered for those who are still running Mountain Lion and the
latest Safari update were there problems that Voiceover users have been
experiencing? Or, is this only with Mavericks?
Normally, I just do updates on impulse but I've heard on a podcast and read
somewhere that there were problems.  You see, I don't want to update the
browser and something brakes with Voiceover etc.

Thanks