[lit-ideas] Re: question

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:51:05 -0600

The drive I'm considering is a driveway which was gravelled for several
years -- a long one.  When my Mother passed away a couple years ago, that
part of the property was let go badly.  The grass has grown over the last
gravel enough to not tell there's any gravel there.  With the wet weather,
lately, it has simply become a pair of rutted tire-tracks.

I can't afford experts or machinery.  I have to figure out something I can
put down myself.  Hence my question towards one of the most broadly
experienced & knowledgeable people I know on the net <g>.  It would cost me
$1,000 (give or take) to cover the drive with another coat of gravel.

Julie Krueger