[lit-ideas] Re: question

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 23:44:01 -0600

I'm exploring things I could do myself.  In the car on a 30 minute drive I
bounced some ideas off Jim -- cheap pine boards nailed to one another (kinda
costly); dead vehicle tires split in half and then snipped along the curve
to help them lay flat and placed hump-up until driving flattened them; some
kind of plaster of paris/sand/melted wax mixture I could concoct and pour;
mulch; chicken wire or chain-link fencing (which I have left over in
spades)  rolled out flat with sand poured over & in...

By the time we arrived at our destination he was ready to have me committed
for lunacy.

Julie Krueger