[lit-ideas] Re: question

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:28:50 -0600

What keeps the broken up chunks of concrete from puncturing tires?  Do you
dig a path, bury/lay it, and then spread some mortar-like substance in
between?  I do have some concrete around the house that is serving no
purpose (outside); would you think a heavy sledge-hammer would be able to
break it up??

Julie Krueger