[lit-ideas] Re: on the home front

  • From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:54:27 -0400

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 10:04 AM, Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can you explain how intelligence is sexy?  Intelligence is the antithesis of
> sexy.  Intelligence is downright threatening.

It depends on who you are. If intelligence wasn't sexy (to some
people), I'd be a virgin. Intelligent people are attracted to
intelligent people. Some dumb people are even [sexually] attracted to
intelligence. A lot of guys think fake tits are sexy. I think they are
ridiculous. Some men like big asses, some small. Some women love
tatoos and body hair, other's say 'blech' to one or both.

As Dennis MIller said "I say potato and my wife says Oh SHUT THE FUCK UP!"