[lit-ideas] Re: on the home front

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 13:16:56 -0400

RP is welcome anytime. But Walter, August is our reprieve from the mosquitos and blackflies -- the camping is fine. If the crime is serious enough, you might consider sentencing him in May or June. Too bad we finally sold our beautiful orange 1974 VW Westie a few weeks ago. It had been a great guest bedroom right in our driveway. My brother was very pleased to tick off one of the items on his bucket list. US in North Bay And Walter...despite the friendliness of this response, don't think I didn't notice the slur against NBay.

wokshevs@xxxxxx wrote:
He [RP] is sentenced to a week's
stay at a campground (of his choice) in North Bay, Ontario, Canada. May the
Lord take pity on his flesh. (Yes, they have black flies and mosquitoes, big
time! Dante would have been much impressed and would have added a chapter to
his tomb.)