[lit-ideas] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 13:00:11 -0500

What people?  Surely you're not referring to royalty as "people"?  I suppose
then that you don't believe in the Divine Right of Kingship, which means
that you probably don't believe in the Divine -- for what else could warrant
kingship?
Being Italian you probably believe that only the Pope has power of
attorney with God.  Ha!  All authority drains down from God.  Even so
locally as you and I.  -- we men rule over our wives in God given authorithy
because God (per St. Paul) said God is a guy, ergo, guys rule.  The current
trend towards the ungentrification of "guys" is but a feminist heresy bent
on anarchy.  Unless you too are bent, Sir, I suggest you get behind God's
program and hail all Royalty as "special" and deserving of the adulation of
the masses and the vast amounts of money squandered in covering their
comings and goings.  Amen.

Mike Geary
in God-ruled Memphis