[lit-ideas] Re: The Thing I Thought I Would Not Watch

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 10:52:00 +0100 (BST)

yes, it seems to be "paint a Union Jack on your cat/play the kazoo" time, in
the Mall, anyway.  Here it's eerily quiet, as in "cold damp Bank Holiday
morning" quiet.  I'm gaining Republican cred by watching Wife Swap USA etc..

I think the full Carole Ann Duffy poem isn't online.  Here's a better Telegraph
story on it

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/royal-wedding/8480795/Royal-wedding-poem-the-verdict.html

Judy Evans

Cardiff