[lit-ideas] Re: grades & kleenex

  • From: andy amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 20:46:49 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

So if I understand correctly, there was no subjective form of the feminine
pronoun, just the objective?  If so, wouldn't that be the same thing, not to be
able to say she as distinct from he?  Wait, wait, don't tell me.  I got it.
There was only one form.  She as distinct from her.  So her picked berries in
the woods.  So did him pick berries in the woods too?

I'm being a regular BOME head tonight.

A.A.