[lit-ideas] Re: grades & kleenex

  • From: "Steven G. Cameron" <stevecam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 15:24:40 -0400

**Is someone identified by sex (not gender) or engage in it?? My
confusion is: whether it has always been ok to use "sex" when "gender"
is a more appropriate word, or if "gender" is just a pomo term, exiling
"sex" to the act.  Is it a question of (modern) usage or is one truly
preferred??

TC,

/Steve Cameron, NJ