[lit-ideas] Re: another dabate?

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 22:28:00 -0500

> You should ask Mike what there's to do in Toronto.  He swung by in
> September.  We had a blast.

Toronto is fun.  But I kept wanting to call it Tonto.  "You savvy, Kemo
Sabe?"  I kept saying, but none of the Torontonians understood.  They
thought I was Albanian.  They just shrugged and shook their heads and walked
off quickly.  I've been to Montreal and Vancouver and Toronto.  Toronto
rules.  I kept asking Erin, "Where are all the scary people?"  She just
shrugged and shook her head and walked off quickly.  So many people and
nobody stabbed.  I still don't know what to make of it.

Mike Geary
malicious in
Memphis