[lit-ideas] Re: another dabate?

  • From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 23:14:24 -0400

>And, what IS there to  do/see around
> Toronto, anyway??)

What do you think, Toronto's is some third world hick town with unsafe
drugs?  There's tons to do.  Depends what you're into.  You can go
Ethiopian, or you can go Greek.  Or you can stay home, which is what I often
do.  Don't spend money on food much.  I'm strictly for the liquid lunches.
You should ask Mike what there's to do in Toronto.  He swung by in
September.  We had a blast.  I'm waiting to get my pictures developed, but
naturally my camera battery died and I haven't gotten it replaced, and I
need to get it replaced in order to finish the film and get it developed,
and god damn it, I'm just so bloody lazy when it comes to doing things these
days.  I can lift a book off the floor (yes, the floor), but not myself out
of a chair.

Erin
Toronto